For your convenience, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
We try and make adopting as easy as possible.
1. You will come to the lounge and find your fur-ever friend.
*You do need to pay an entry fee to visit, but that fee goes towards your adoption fee. This doesn’t apply during adoption events*
2. Once you’ve found your kitty, we will do an adoption interview to make sure it’s a good fit for both you and the cat.
3. If it’s a good fit, you will fill out an application and take your cat home SAME DAY! (Cats must be taken home same day)
4. The cats MUST leave in a cat carrier. You can bring your own, or we have cardboard carriers for $10.
5. After adoption, we will email you all medical records for your convenience.
If for any reason it doesn’t work out with your cat. We ALWAYS take our cats back. However, we don’t refund the adoption fee because this is considered a donation to the rescue.
Any age! However, we ask those under 16 not to pick up the cats.
Children need to have an adult with them.
Unfortunately, we only take cats from shelters. At this time we are unable to take owner surrenders.
If the cat was adopted from Cuddles Rescue and Lounge and you can’t keep it, the cat must come back to Cuddles. Please contact us and we will give you further instructions.
All of our cats come from shelters. We typically get cats from North Utah Valley Animal Shelter, and South Utah Valley Animal Shelter.
In order to care for the cats we need funding! Your entry fee’s are how we pay for medical care, vaccinations, spay/neuters and more! So thank you for visiting us and helping us save these kitties!
YES! We love those who come play with the kitties! They need to be socialized and love visitors.
We recommend scheduling an appointment. You can do this under Appointments > Book Lounge Visit. We do accept walk-in’s if there is space.
No, our cats are first-come, first-adopt.
All cats come fixed, vaccinated, dewormed, and microchipped.
Kittens – (8 weeks to 8 Months) – $100
Adults (9 Months – 8 years) – $50
Seniors (8+ Years) – $35
We often do promotions, so be sure to follow us on social media to stay updated on adoption events!
30 minutes – $5
60 Minutes – $10
Prices are per person. Kids 3 and under are free.
With your visit we provide toys, treats, catnip and more for you to interact with the cats.
If you adopt, your entry fee goes towards your adoption. (This doesn’t apply for adoption promotions)
To make an appointment to visit the lounge go to Appointments > Book Lounge Visit.
Appointments are always recommended, but walk-in’s are available if we have space in the lounge.
YES! You can book a private party at the lounge.
To do this, go to Appointments > Book Private Party in the menu.
We always need volunteers and we would love your help! Typically volunteers will help us care for the cats each day by helping with cleaning. This includes cleaning litter boxes, sweeping, mopping, sanitizing, etc. You can sign up to volunteer by going to How to Help > Volunteer.
We have several ways you can donate. This can be in the lounge, PayPal, Venmo, joining us at our events and more! You can get more information on donating by going to How to Help > Donate.
We host events for several reasons.
- It helps us raise money to take care of the cats! With so many cats to care for, we are always looking for fun ways to raise money so we can pay for the medical care these cats may need.
- Its a fun way for the community to interact with the cats!
- 100% of the proceeds go towards the cats. All instructors are volunteers and are not paid for teaching.
Fosters are the real super heroes of the rescue world. We couldn’t rescue cats without them! Fostering is rewarding, and its a great way to get some kitty love without the commitment.
Thinking about fostering? Head over to our foster page for more information about our program and requirements. How to Help > Foster.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Feel free to contact us